Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Beiber fever went and turned into a cold, or at least thats how it seems. It seemed to hit me around 3pm today.  I hate being sick, because lets face reality, I am a HUGE baby when I'm sick.  I just don't like the idea of being sick, not being 100%.

Misty had soccer tonight.  Unfortunetly the game started before I could get off work, boo!  I like to watch her run around and dominate on the soccer field.  It ind of makes me feel like a parent.  I might even have one of those buttons made with her picture. You know the ones, with the ribbon under it that says "Thats my girl".  All of the parents had them in highschool.

I forgot to mention what happened to us on Saturday night.  We were out living it up, enjoying our saturday night out.  (We went to Lowes, wooo party time!) And on the way we got a flat tire.  So we start to get out the spare, get the jack ready, and take off the lug nuts.  Only one issue, they were torqued on with a gun, and I could NOT get them off.  Luckily for us, a guy who saw us struggling came to help.  He was like 5'6 and super gay.  Yeah, thats right.  A 5'6 super gay man in crocodile boots, helped us change our tire.  George, you are our hero.  Talk about deflation of dyke-ness.  I just feel that since I carry a purse, I shouldn't need to change a tire ;)

Ok I have officially reached big baby time, as it pertains to my cold.  It is time for me to get all warm and comfy and try to fight off this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment